Friday, November 12, 2010

Facebook vs. Google

Our assignment was to make a survey and ask few people questions about Facebook and make a report. When they start to use facebook & what was it that made them start using facebook and what they are doing, playing games or something else.
Well while I was doing my report this news on Dv.is caught my eye. Is Facebook getting bigger than Google?? according to this news, Google is paying their employees more money so they wont go and work for Facebook. Facebook is in competition against Google according to Dv.is and they are going to offer email service, just like gmail.com. Nice, I'm going to check it out when it's ready! Ninalitla@facebook.com that doesn't sound bad!

1 comment:

  1. I like the look on your site, the brownish color is lovely! :D

    ReplyDelete