Friday, September 10, 2010

First Essay

I finished my first essay in English503 and it was about music, I'm not sure if I did my essay right, it was about me and what I have been doing and what I listen to and stuff. You can write many kinds of essay's about music! you could write an essay about the sound, or just one band or the business around music! So I had to choose something to write about and I think my essay is interesting! probably because it's about me and my hobby and if you read my essay you will know few things about me :) **smile**

Music is i think, my favorite hobby of all of my hobbies! I like graphic design, Im graduated in Graphic Media ( Grafísk Miðlun) and Im planning to learn Music next! It will be interesting, i could make my own music and design my poster's and CD covers!  yeaahhh...


1 comment: